Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Arrogacia Humilde of ME


Arrogance:an attitude of superiority manifested in an overbearing manner or in presumptuous claims or assumptions
Humble:not proud or arrogant

My Blog title is Arrogancia Humilde "arrogance Humble", I am both and my challenge is to try to maintain a balance between these both concepts. In the 21st century we can not be more of one or the other.

This is the first time I am putting my ideas out there to the world to see and read. The blog is a way to express all the sides that ONE can have.
I love Pictures so i might Put some of my pictures to the world to enjoy and criticizes( constructive criticisms is the best way i can evolute).
Recently i see my self talking more about the social issues so this maybe a way to get some of my ideas out there and maybe i might find some solution.

One of my main Goals is to Find ways to enjoy life and to help people around me (I am very interested in Economic development)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

U have officialy become an inspiration in my life...no denying it..
thank you
bjo