Saturday, February 23, 2008

No Instructions


I've had this astral rocket more then just a ship. A lot bigger then aquila, or the titanic. I hide it in my basement, I think its been around from the time of cavemen. Though it has technology far beyond that of human intellect. Or that even our greatest scientist can understand. At night while every one dreams, sleeps and is safe in their cocoons. I slip out the room, tiptoe through the house, and delicately. Gently unlock the door. Creep down the stairs so as not to frighten it, it's not just mechanical. More like super biological. When I touch it, recognizes me by slight of hand opens up to me. I enter settle down, we converse not by words tough. That's silly it doesn't speak English. I am not sure what language it speaks. With all its greatness and power, millions of light years travel possible. It does not understand the concept of language. I am not educated enough to explain to it what, language is. Nor religion, nor race or even something as basic as color? I sometimes tell it for a smart ship it is dumb. We talk of places all across our multiverse, of past of present and even of future. It's been there here and every where its shows me of the greatness of the "soul". The essence, I have never told any body of the ship. No one would believe me. It claims its from the future, but I told it that time travel is impossible. Another term it did not understand. It is like a child sometimes, tells me bed time stories. Of racelless faceless and nameless places. Nor currency, for that's only current no need for that if you are immortal. No wars, for the is no great cause but all are one and one is all. United in thought, being, conscious and conscience. One mother to all children, and all children with one mother. All know to love her. I asked ship, one day if we could take all the people on earth. To it's place so we could also be happy. And know what it is to be complete, fulfilled one. It told me no. I asked why not, you care about my people right ? It replied I care for all people. My question unanswered I asked again why can't we take them to that place. Where there is no hunger, no war, no rape no death no politics or race. She replied to me, they are not ready all in all with a process. To know better you will do worst, to enjoy life you will experience death. To appreciate first you must be without. You will struggle and go to your deepest depths first. So you will rise from there to be all you were meant to be. I asked the ship, I know so why can't you take me. She replied you are all my children. I love you no less for being wiser, and I love the others no more for being lost. All will one day one.
Fred thanks for the article

No comments: