Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Brain

Picture from www.meditationliving.com/

the brain is the control center of the central nervous system, responsible for behavior. In mammals, the brain is located in the head, protected by the skull and close to the primary sensory apparatus of vision, hearing, equilibrioception (balance), sense of taste, and olfaction (smell)

I love to think about the brain. It is amazing that when i say i like to think about the brain, in reality is my brain self analyzing and saying that He likes to think about Himself.

For me or for my brain are we one or two. We talk about the brain as talking about another person or identity. It is amazing that the brain is in a self discovering path. The brain is studying it self.

The brain in my opinion is the perfect Democracy. Do you agree ?

No comments: