Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Plan

I have being think and researching for a way or a plan to make profit yet also helping a community. I have been struggling with the terms economic development and sustainable economic development. So what is the different between this two terms. In my opinion, economic development uplifts a group of people or a community; more literacy rates, life expectancy and decrease of the poverty rates. So sustainable economic development is to try to achieve those first goals but taking in consideration the future generation, communities, environment.

So i have been braking my head trying to create a plan that you satisfy both concepts. when i was in high school, we described History as the study of past event so we can understand the present and work for a better future.

As i try to go back in history on thing is constant in the development of a community Agriculture. Since primordial time that we Humans have being practicing agriculture, getting better and more efficient.



This is from the Department of statistic of Mozambique:
Mozambique is essentially an agricultural country. More than 75% of its population live in the countryside, and work in agriculture.

Agriculture, sustainable agriculture is the future in my opinion.

My plan is to create a Agricultural sustainable community. If you are reading and want to help me please leave a comment, write and email.


The plan

The plan starts were..............200 hectares of land....

1 comment:

BethOC said...

Our farm...
One day you will change that country I know you will.